Unhandled $ContentPlaceHolder: [WEB_CanonicalLink]
Land Cruiser 78 Hardtop Ambulance
- Over 500 ambulance conversions in the last 2 years
- Our workshops have the facilities and expertise for fast turnaround of complex orders
- Tailor-made customer service and value for money
- Four wheel drive capability means high versatility in all conditions
- Ease of maintenance means little vehicle out of service time
- Popular with many internationally reknowned agencies.
- Freezer capability guaranteed down to -20º C
- Floor hooks to secure cargo
- Steps to easily access the fridge
- Aluminium skirting to increase fridge/freezer wall longevity
- Internal fridge/freezer area is easy to clean
Hiace ambulance 2.5L turbo diesel
Hiace ambulance 3.0L diesel
- The Hiace is the perfect vehicle for urban usage
- Capable of conversion into Ambulance, clinic or blood transfusion unit
- Good on road capabilities giving comfortable patient transfer
- Available with large range of medical equipment and with ample room for a stretcher in the rear
- Capable of carrying enough equipment to service a fleet of vehicles.
- Secure storage for tools and spares.Optional tool kit available.
- Smart bar optional.
- Can be fitted with generator, compressor etc. as required.
- Modular design can be transferred to another 79 in future.
- Capable of carrying passengers in a dry/comfortable area
- Custom built canopy allows for ample headroom
- Chequer plate floor allows equipment to be carried without damaging the floor of the pick-up bed
- Vehicle retains it versatility to be used as a pick up or people carrier through fold up seat option
- Versatile and capable of many different versions as per clients request
- Ease of maintenance means little down time off road
- Can be fitted with internal storage, power and a wide range of equipment
- Basic ambulance or full time clinic options possible
- Offers secure and safe transport of prisoners
- Retains security for driver
- Off road capability of the Land Cruiser Hardtop, Pick-Up, town use of the Hiace Commuter Bus
- Cost effective alternative for moving prisoners
- Vehicle can be fitted with a high level of audio visual equipment
- Capable of running on its own power in remote areas
- Can be used for education programmes in field difficult locations
- With its high roof the Hiace makes a versatile passenger transport vehicle
- The rear lift is suitable for all types of wheelchairs and passengers
- Can be used for able-bodied passengers when required in the other seats
- Floor mounting points for wheelchair included
Specialist Mobile Communications Unit
- HF and VHF radios provide suitable platforms to communicate anywhere.
- Mobility ideal for rapid deployment or relocation.
- Front windscreen, headlights and tail lights protected with security grilles
- Modular design can be transferred to another Land Cruiser 79 single cabin in the future.