Fast becoming the paramedics stretcher of choice, the scoop stretcher provides superior comfort and spinal immobilisation.
Versatile with an abundance of major benefits this stretcher can secure a casualty with a suspected spinal injury without them having to endure the risk of further trauma. It is ergonomically designed from high strength aluminium which makes it lightweight but considerably strong.
- Made from durable lightweight aluminium that is resistant to corrosion, heat, cold and body fluids
- Seamless construction allows easy cleaning
- Small, compact construction to allow easy access to awkward low spaces, making moving the casualty easy
- It eliminates body roll manoeuvres, significantly decreasing movement of the cervical spine
- Keeps the casualty immobilised
- Safety locks allow fast uncoupling of one or both ends
- Designed to work with a head immobiliser
- Easy to store – designed to save on valuable ambulance space
- Safe and secure – with four speedclip straps (supplied) to keep the casualty firmly but gently secured
- Ergonomic operator handles – designed to support correct posture for lifting
- Adjustable length – telescopic tubes allow length adjustments - additionally it can be split into two pieces