For many projects in the developing world, basic ambulances are a must and so we have many customers who approach us looking for a reliable 4x4 which is big enough to accommodate patients as well as basic medical equipment and resilient enough to work in the toughest conditions. Inevitably customers turn to the Land Cruiser Hardtop for a solution.
When describing a “basic” ambulance, we like to start with the following key interior equipment:
- Wipe clean interior panels,,partition,window & floor
- Attendant seat (1 seat)
- Ceiling-mounted IV track with two bottle hooks
- Comprehensive first aid kit
- Contour mattress
- Primary stretcher with backrest and 4 wheels
- LED Interior Lights (4)
- 12V 2nd lighter socket mounted in rear
- Rear ambulance compartment fan assisted vent (with division only)
- Transit safety box (to secure easily removable items)
And the following key items fitted to the exterior:
- Tinted heat reflective film for windows in rear compartment (5% visibility)
- White cross/green background stickers fitted to side doors
- 50W P.A system with siren
- Blue LED beacon fitted to roof
Of course, if customers want more or less equipment we are happy to oblige and extremely flexible.
Try the 360 degree experience inside the vehicle below as well as view the gallery.